Morning clouds will clear gradually. Then frequent sunny periods.
Sun: 3.1 h
Wind: 26 km/h Nordwest
Fresh snow: 0.4 cm
Snow line: 10 m
Wetterdaten: Quelle ZAMG
How to get there
- from Vienna/Lower Austria: Semmering, Mürz-Murtal via Judenburg, Scheifling and Murau until Predlitz - north exit.
- from Graz: via A2 Südautobahn motorway, exit at Klagenfurt Nord, head for Feldkirchen, Patergassen, Ebene Reichenau - south exit.
- from Carinthia: via Feldkirchen or Bad Kleinkirchheim, Ebene Reichenau – south exit.
- from Germany: via Salzburg, A10 Tauernautobahn motorway, exit at St. Michael (in summer due to traffic situation rather A10 exit Altenmarkt, head for Radstadt, via Radstädter Tauern, Obertauern, Mauterndorf , Tamsweg, Predlitz – north exit to Turracherhöhe.
- from Italy and Slovenia: motorway until Villach, take A10 Tauernautobahn motorway, take first exit Villach-Ossiacher See, via Treffen, Radenthein and Bad Kleinkirchheim, Ebene Reichenau south exit to Turracherhöhe.
- from Switzerland: via Tyrol and Salzburg, A10 Tauernautobahn motorway then proceed as described above;
- or via Bregenz, Lindau, Memmingen, Munich, Salzburg – proceed as described above;
- or motorail service available from Feldkirch to Villach, head for Bad Kleinkirchheim, Ebene Reichenau south exit to Turracherhöhe.
- southern route: to Unzmarkt then change to Murtal line as far as Predlitz or continue by bus or taxi.
- Tauern line: until Spittal/Drau, from there go by bus or take a taxi.
- motorail service available as far as Villach.