"Zirbensuite 4-froh" with a size of 52 sqm (plus additional 54 sqm roof terrace) sleeps four people while the "Zirbensuite 6-nett" offers living space of 68 sqm (plus additional 58 sqm roof terrace) for six people.
- entrance hall
- kitchenette with ceramic hob and extractor fan, fridge, Tassimo coffee pad maker, drip coffee maker, toaster, microwave
- living area
- two separate bedrooms with stone-pine double beds and two satellite-TV flat screens in "Suite 4-froh" and three separate bedrooms in "Suite 6-nett".
- bath with shower and toilet and separate toilet in "Suite 6-nett".
- the roof terraces (54 sqm and 58 sqm) are furnished with cozy lounge furniture and two relax loungers for the first cup of morning coffee with lake and mountain view (in winter it’s a bit chilly, though…….).
- smoking and pets are not allowed in the suites.
Both suites are located on the 2nd floor of the Sundance Mountain Resort & Spa, a top position right next to the ski slopes (Engländerlift, Tellerlift, Kornockbahn, and the cross-country trail on Lake Turracher See. Walk out the door right into the ski and hiking area.
Enjoy the hotel lobby with open fire place and bar (Wifi), breakfast from the buffet (€12 per adult, € 6 per child), or treat yourself culinary-wise in Tom’s Pizzeria. Fresh bakery service available for self-catering guests.
The 700 sqm spa of the Sundance Resort is the perfect place to put your feet up and relax after an invigorating hike or day of skiing.
What better way to relax than with a visit to the sauna (stone, herbal and steam sauna, sanarium with light therapy or salt water bath) or a dip in the heated outdoor pool? The quiet area with relaxing water beds is designed to vitalize with the power of the Alps and give guests a well-deserved break.