Open from 4th July 2020!
Two 900m long practice trails in the Swiss stone pine forest northwest of the Husky ski rental, directly accessible from the valley station. The two trails make it easy to learn the necessary bike technique. Best with the Turracher Bikeguides.
Techniktrail #1: easy and flowing; very light (green), 1.2 to 1.5m wide.
Techniktrail #2: medium difficulty with rock gardens, roots and tighter uphill curves. 80cm to 110cm wide.
- Always bring helm , knee and elbow pad with you
- Ride only with a technically perfect MTB or e-MTB
- Cycling uphill or hiking on the trails is forbidden
- Using the trails is only permittedduring the cable car operating hours
- Use only the marked trails. Is prohibited to rideon „not bike routes“
- Respect the prohibition signs and notethe signs
- Follow the instructions of the cable car and route staff
- Adapt the duration/lenght of the track according to the meteorological condition
- Pay attention to other persons when entering and exiting on shared paths and intersections
- Control the speed so that you can stop at any time
- Respect the trails, other interests, users and nature! Expect wild and domestic animals on the trails
Driving on the trails is at your own risk. No liability is accepted for accidents or damage to the bike or the equipment. The StVO must be observed when driving on public roads.