Open from 4th July 2020!
Very easy and playful, the ÜWI Flowtrail meanders from the exit of the Ottifantenlift over the training meadow slope towards the Turracher See. Funny local curves and waves create your first MTB rollercoaster feeling. From the sun terraces at the bottom of the slope you have a good view of the children in the lower two thirds.
Vertical meters: 45
Average gradient: 6.5
Trail difficulty: very easy (green; S0)
- Always bring helm , knee and elbow pad with you
- Ride only with a technically perfect MTB or e-MTB
- Cycling uphill or hiking on the trails is forbidden
- Using the trails is only permittedduring the cable car operating hours
- Use only the marked trails. Is prohibited to rideon „not bike routes“
- Respect the prohibition signs and notethe signs
- Follow the instructions of the cable car and route staff
- Adapt the duration/lenght of the track according to the meteorological condition
- Pay attention to other persons when entering and exiting on shared paths and intersections
- Control the speed so that you can stop at any time
- Respect the trails, other interests, users and nature! Expect wild and domestic animals on the trails
Driving on the trails is at your own risk. No liability is accepted for accidents or damage to the bike or the equipment. The StVO must be observed when driving on public roads.