The day starts sunny, but will be partly cloudy in the afternoon.
Sun: 8.4 h
Wind: 15 km/h Nordwest
Fresh snow: 0 cm
Snow line: 2910 m
Wetterdaten: Quelle ZAMG
Turracher Höhe / Weitentallift Berg 1.970 m - Blick auf den Turracher See
Welcome and get ready – enjoy a spectacular ride with the year-round Alpine roller coaster
On the right track … with the Nocky Flitzer at Turracher Höhe. You’ll enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery as the Panoramabahn cable car whisks you to the top of Carinthia’s one-of-a-kind Alpine coaster offering unique enjoyment for young and old as they go whizzing down the mountain on 1,600 m/1 mile long tracks summer and winter alike.
At 2,000 m/6,562 ft above sea level, you start speeding back downhill through idyllic alpine pastures and lush green forests following the contours of the Panorama slope. Jumps, waves and 3 spirals built into the track escalate the thrills even further. It’s a ride you won’t forget.
You’d like to know more about it? See here for detailed facts about the Nocky Flitzer …
Operating times in summer 2018
- 16. Juni - 29. Juni 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 30. Juni - 09. Sept. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 10. Sept. - 26. Okt. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Operating times in winter 2017/2018
- from middle/end of December 2017
- till middle of April 2018
|Adults||6 - 14||3 bis 5|
|Uphill ride – cable car and down the valley – cable car or toboggan ride||EUR 13,50||EUR 10,00||EUR 3,00|
|Uphill and downhill with the |
Turracher Höhe tourist association guest card
|EUR 12,50||EUR 8,50||EUR 3,00|
|3 x uphill and downhill rides for 1 person||EUR 32,00||EUR 24,00||EUR 9,00|
|5 x uphill and downhill rides for 1 person||EUR 44,00||EUR 31,00||EUR 15,00|
|1 x uphill ride||EUR 11,00||EUR 8,00|
1 x downhill ride
|EUR 11,00||EUR 8,00|
Nocky Flitzer and children:
… minimum age is 3 years
… children from age 8 (min. height 1,25 m) are allowed to ride by themselves
… youngsters from age 15 may take co-passengers on the ride
IMPORTANT for school groups: a list of pupils bearing the school stamp is REQUIRED!!! Requests concerning prices at 0043/4275/8252
Is it safe? Absolutely!
- Derailments excluded by track guides (optimal stability in the curves)
- Energy absorbent front and rear buffers
- Multi-stage braking system
- (brake levers on both sides, compulsory brake band at the end of the track)
- 3-point safety belts
- Optimized seats with high backrests guarantee seating comfort and stability
- Guarantee for wet conditions
- TÜV-certified at the highest safety level
- Lateral safety nets on sections higher than 1 meter
THE TOBOGGAN RUN