Architecture with modern elements in perfect harmony with nature, harmoniously nestled in the Nockberge mountain region at 1,850 m above everyday life. The Wildererhütte conveys that traditional feeling of alpine lifestyle while featuring high-standard technical furnishings.
Redefining holidays in the mountains, the Wildererhütte is a private retreat offering carefully selected natural materials along with warm colors to ensure that special ambience to unwind and enjoy. Loving attention to detail give each chalet its individual character.
Three chalets each sleeping eight people
- Wildererstube with open fireplace, snug corner bench seating and modern kitchen
- spa area with alpine sauna and Kneipp shower
- "Wilderer" and "Bergsteiger" suite with en-suite bathroom and fantastic panorama balcony
- cozy room with bunk bed to snuggle up for 4 people
- ski storage with boot dryer
- ski in/ski out in favorable snow conditions
- baby equipment
- other: Wifi, satellite TV, Netflix, SONOS sound system, etc.