- Genussladen: get a 5 % discount for a minimum purchase value of € 50 and 10 % for more than € 100 on gift items
- Intersport Brandstätter & Sportshop Skiworld: receive a 5 % discount for a minimum purchase value of € 50 and 10 % for more than € 100
- mythos edelstein kranzelbinder: free guided tour every Tuesday at 4 p.m. Discount admission on other days with the Butler Card (€ 6 instead of € 8) plus a polished gemstone from Turracher Höhe
- Nockalm Road: 50% discount for Turrach Guest Card holders
- Mining museum: admission € 5 (instead of € 8), children € 3 (instead of € 4)
- Nockberge Biosphere Park: free guided stone pine walk and herb hike with the Butler Card (instead of € 15)
- Nockalm Reptile Zoo: admission for Turrach Guest Card holders € 7 (instead of € 9), children € 4 (instead of € 5)
- THE wood museum in St. Ruprecht ob Murau: admission € 8.50 (instead of € 10), 1 parent with child up to age 15 € 16 (instead of € 18), family card € 25 (instead of € 28)
The benefits listed with the Butler Card and the Butler Bonus Partners are only valid in the summer season!
The Butler Card is not available for purchase and included when booking one of the Butler accommodations. You’ll receive the Butler Card directly in the business or at the shop near the Panoramabahn.
The card is valid for the duration of your stay (summer season 2023) and must be presented at checkpoints. The Butler Card is not transferable and any loss, theft or damage must be reported immediately to the accommodation provider. Required shutdowns of facilities due to weather conditions or other technical reasons, early departure or disruption do not establish any claims for extension of validity.