Anyone who decides to stay in one of the 19 Butler establishments in the summer can experience an exclusive VIP service with the Butlercard. Butler establishments are marked with a Mascherl and offer their overnight guests the following inclusive services:
- Free ride with the Nocky Flitzer, daily beetween 10.00 - 11.30 a.m.
- Free ascent with the Panoramabahn 4 p.m. (July & August until 5 p.m.)
- Daily free ride on the Kornockbahn (without sports equipment)
- 20% discount on the bike day ticket or 10% discount on the bike 4-hour ticket
- 10% discount on bike courses & tours
- Free use of the extensive Butler program
Alm Butler partner businesses
- Delight shop: from purchase of gift items 50, - € à 5%, from purchase 100, - à 10%
- Intersport Brandstätter & Sportshop Skiworld: from purchase 50, - € at 5%, from purchase 100, - at 10%
- Myth of Edelstein Kranzelbinder: Free guided tour every Tuesday at 4 p.m. On other days, reduced admission with the Alm Butler Card (€ 4 instead of € 6) plus a cut Turracher gem
- Nockalmstraße: with the Turracher guest card 50%
- Montanmuseum: Admission: € 6 (instead of € 8), children € 3 (instead of € 4)
- Biosphere Reserve Nockberge: guided hike in Swiss stone pine and guided herbal hike with Almbutler Card free of charge (instead of 15, -)
- Reptile Zoo Nockalm: with the Turracher guest card entrance: € 7 (instead of € 9), children € 4 (instead of € 5)
- DAS Holzmuseum in St. Ruprecht ob Murau: Admission € 8.50 (instead of € 10), 1 parent with children up to 15 yrs € 16 (instead of € 18), family ticket € 25 ( instead of 28, - €)
The advantages of the Butler Card and the Butler Bonus Partner are only valid during the summer season!
The butler card cannot be purchased and is included during a stay in one of the butler companies. You will receive the Butler Card directly upon arrival from the respective company or at the shop at the Panoramabahn.
The card is only valid for the duration of the stay (summer season 2020) and must always be shown at controls. The Butler Card is not transferable and the loss, theft or malfunction must be reported to the accommodation provider immediately.