Our alpine huts
Located in an idyllic area, the quaint huts welcome its guests with panoramic views for mountain holidays in the heart of nature!
On the Carinthian side of Turracher Höhe, at the steepest climb of the old main road, tucked away in the forest, lie our alpine huts.
Back in our grandmother’s times, the huts were the home of the dairymaid who looked after the cows that were grazing on the alpine pastures in summer. The have been lovingly taken care of and refurbished. Hut Petra is equipped with shower and toilet. Hut Stephan and the Lucas Stadl share a sanitary hut with separate entrances, shower and toilet.
The huts‘ outdoor area is equipped with a barbecue grill, dining table and sun loungers. The Lucas Stadl can be rented together with one of the alpine huts to enjoy convivial evenings with friends in the fenced lounge area next to the shower hut.
The lounge with free Wifi internet access, TV and drinks machine in the main house is available for all our guests.
Upon request and availability you are welcome to also book a private sauna evening.
In front of the hut:
- fenced area with fireplace, opposite shower hut with separate entrance, wardrobe, shower and toilet
- well equipped kitchen with wood-fired oven, fridge, sink, tea kettle, electric hot plate, drip coffee maker, fondue set, dishwashing detergent, cleaning cloths and dish towels
- dining table with seating corner, radio, TV, card games, reading corner with sofa (can be transformed into an additional bed for two people)
- Small wash basin with mirror
- double bedroom with single bed, sofa, small desk and wardrobe
- living room: sofa, tv
- shower, toilet
- kitchen, wood-fired oven, fridge, sink, tea kettle, electric hot plate, coffee maker, dining table with seating corner, radio, tv, card games
- there is a shelf for your suitcases left of the stairs.
- straight ahead you'll find a double bedroom with a single bed and a chest of drawers
- to the right there is a bedroom with queen size bed, a single bed, two small chest of drawers and a desk
The barn is equipped with a small kitchen, living and dining area as well as a bedroom with two double beds. Shower and a toilet are in our shower hut, directly behind. The barn is accessed via a staircase and there is a small terrace in front of the entrance.
You can book the barn separately or as an addition to the huts Petra and Stephan to enjoy convivial evenings with friends in the fenced lounge area in front of the shower hut.